Start a conversation

What should I do if I may not travel due to an illness?

If you have any illness or hospitalization that prevents you from traveling, then you may request a refund of your money. To request a refund, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and enclose the following information: 

  • You should submit a medical certificate with the diagnosis. The certificate should have been issued no more than 7 days before the flight departure date.

  • The requested certificate should be sent to [email protected].

  • The deadline to send the supporting documents is the flight departure date and time. After that, the passenger may only request a refund of boarding fees and taxes in accordance with current legislation.

  • The medical certificate should include: The complete information of the treating physician, medical indication, diagnosis, and signature and seal of the doctor.

  • This also applies when the passenger has a close relative (parents, children, spouses and siblings) affected by an illness or hospitalized.

This only applies to refunds (with a 10% charge of the air fare paid), with Flybondi prior analysis of all required documents, which may deny the request for the following reasons:

  • Lack of documentation

  • Invalid documents

  • Documentation submitted after deadline

  • In the case of ordinary illnesses that do not prevent passengers from traveling

  • This does not apply to changes in bookings.

Choose files or drag and drop files